Saturday 13 April 2013

Baby 4- My Purple Skinned Angel


After the triplets awake I start teaching young James his life skills, 
while brother Olly plays with the Xylophone singing along to the music
and Little Lola plays with a toy car.
Aren't they little cuties, Learning their skills together
Lola is much quicker at walking then her brother and soon is toddling along getting into mischief.
Baby Daddy 2, Sammy Swine comes to visit, I hope my offspring get his unique Genetics, I explain about the challenge and we head inside to create my next child.
I actually use a bed this time, much more comfortable then the shower
Then I cook myself some dinner, all that baby making has given me quite an Appetite.
Potty time for James and Lola
bump has arrived, I think I am having a single birth, my belly is much smaller then last time



and more toddler skilling, How time has flew, the triplets are nearly children already.
Then it's birthday time, I help them all to blow out their candles and they age into adorable children.
Olly rolls the Equestrian Trait
Lola is a Party Animal
and Young James is a daredevil.
Their birthdays just finish in time, Labour is here
Baby 4 Adam is born with his dads skin, my hair and green eyes. The queen is overjoyed that I have created a perfect specimen for our world

No comments:

Post a Comment