Sunday 14 April 2013

Babies 8, 9 and 10

Bella is a very curious child always crawling and searching around, she loves playing in the toy box mostly and this horse is her favorite toy, she often babbles to herself as she plays with it, well bangs it across the floor that is.
I start teaching Arabella to walk, she is very eager to learn and is soon toddling around the room
The washing Machine breaks down and I have to fix it, I hope the queen finishes building the castle soon because I am fast running out of space in this small home.
I teach Bella to talk, It's Raining outside, can you hear it, Bella says Rain pointing to the windows, aww Isn't my daughter clever and I praise her clapping and saying well done
Then I teach Thomas to talk, Afterwards we'll watch the news, TV says Thomas
and walk, He's almost as fast as Bella
Then I teach Eric to walk, it takes much longer, I think it's his Artistic mind he much prefers developing his musical skill to exploring our humble abode unlike his siblings

and Adam is pretending to be a prince, not that he knows it but he actually is one, Prince Adam Winter, as I am the queens closest Heir, she is actually my mother but I was brought up by my father and didn't meet her until recently and as the colourful people are dieing out, I was sent on this task, She hoped to have colorful children with her husband, My dad was a White Scientist sent to study her kind and they had an affair and I was born and he was sent away with me and a settlement but she never had children so I am her last hope for her country and I have already has an Heir Adam so I am a good thing.
I finally teach Eric to talk so now it's just potty time
James is a big fan of exersizing, always uses the tv to workout
potty time for Bella
Adam loves the snow, Today he bluith an Igloo and wanted to sleep in it.
And Lola helps a lot, she potty trained Tommy for me
While I done Eric and just in time too,  It's Birthday time again
Adam as a Teen, He rolled the Shy Trait, Oh Dear currently he is the only candidate to rule my planet
Thomas as a child, He gained the Never Nude Trait
Arabella as a child, She gained the Frugal Trait
and Eric as a child, He has become quite Inapproriate.
Meet Baby Daddy 4 Cherry Tomato, Maybe I'll Get Another Heir
I went with the kids to the Winter Festival after my baby making with Cherry, James enjoyed snowboarding trying all the different stunts.
Olly and Eric enjoyed spinning round together on the ice, how adventurous they are.
Adam also enjoyed spinning but on a much safer course with no icy water below to fall into
I just skated around the rink a few times, I don't want to fall over and damage my baby, he could be the next heir.
I had just finished my weekly shopping when my bump appears and I feel a few kicks, I think I am carrying Multiples again, I hope to get some girls this time.
 I head home with the cakes I have just brought, it's the triplets birthday today and they will be moving out as they are not heirs, I will miss them very much. The Heirs will go to live in my country to start a new generation. 
I call the triplets to their cake and they blow their candles out growing into Young Adults.
Olly becomes Grumpy and wants to become an Alchemy Artistan
Lola becomes Rebellious and wants to become a Rockstar
James is a Photographers eye who wants to become an International Super spy, They move out to start their adult life's, James gets a job at the Police Academy, Lola gets a job at the Theater and Olly gets a job at the warehouse.
Labour arrives later that night and I have another set of triplets, all boys. Wow I am already a tenth way through the challenge.
Baby 8 Lewis has dark skin, his dad's red hair and my blue eyes. He rolled Loner and Loves the Outdoor traits.
Baby 9 Lucas has his dad's red eyes, my pale skin and random brown hair, don't know where that came from. He rolled Excitable and Good traits.
Baby 10 Conner, my 2nd Heir his dad's red hair and skin and my eyes. He rolled Exictable and Athletic traits.

No comments:

Post a Comment