Tuesday 9 April 2013

Babies 1, 2 and 3 - Triplets!!!

After settling In , I started painting, I will need money to care and provide for my 100 kids.
I live next door to some men, the Queen says she has sent to parcipate in my challenge, The Frist man Harry gold has green hair and pink eyes, I wonder who my children will take after more, me with my blue and pink hair and blue eyes or Harry with his green hair and pink eyes.  I explain about the challenge to prevent issues occurring further down the line then we go to create my first baby.

The thing I most dread about my task soon arrives, Morning sickness but why it's called that when it's 7pm and I am throwing up, I'll never know
Soon my bump appears and the baby or babies lets it's presence known by giving me an almighty kick, It's going to be a footballer, I would think.
I got a parcel today from the queen containing this potion that was meant to stop my aging, I drink it and now I won't age again til my 100th child is an Young Adult.
I read a handiness book as most of the objects here were bought cheap and prone to breaking and I am too poor right now to afford an repairman.


I spend the remainer of my pregnancy cleaning and painting ready for my new son's or daughters arrival, who knew that a house as tiny as mine with one occupant could get so dirty, as soon as I can afford it I am hiring an maid.
Soon after I started painting, I go into Labour and head to the hospital where i give birth to triplets without no fertitly treatment. I must be very Fertile, bodes well for my task.
Baby 1 Oliver inherited his dads pink eyes and blond hair from somewhere. He is an Neurotic Genius
Baby 2 Lola inherited my hair and eyes, She is an Disciplined heavy sleeper.
Baby 3 James is identical to brother Olly, He rolled good and athletic traits.

No comments:

Post a Comment