Tuesday 16 April 2013

Babies 5,6 and 7- Overloaded with Boys

James enjoys the dolls house, He pretends that it's army barracks and the dolls are the army getting ready for war.
Olly prefers to watch the action rather then act it out.
Whole my older children are occupied, I start teaching Adam his life skills, Frist is walking
Then it's talking time
Adam is a musical child, always banging tunes on the xylophone
Lola and James have a water fight in the garden
while Olly the Dinosaur prowls the house
I take Adam next door for a visit with his dad when I run into Lemonade blast, with his pale skin, yellow hair and green eyes, he will make a great baby daddy. I explain the challenge and we go inside to create my next baby.


Olly and James are playing Astronult Tag
I take Adam to the potty and finish teaching him to go toilet
Then It's birthday time, I take him to blow out his candles
and he grows into an Adorable little boy and rolls the Hot-Headed trait, How fun that's going to be
I take the kids to the fall festival, Frist it's photo time before I give each child some money and let them explore
Lola does some dancing, Look at my little ballerina go
Adam and James take part in the pie eating contest and James wins a years supply of Pie
I do apple bobbing and it is great fun
Olly practices his Chess Skill
                               Lola plays with the dolls house pretending they are getting married
Adam tells Ghost Stories in the Yard
The Triplets Birthday
Olly becomes Proper
Lola hates the Outdoors
James is a Kleptomaniac
The Triplets birthdays are just in time because later that night, My 2nd set of Multi-Gendered Triplets are born. All have their dads green eyes but my hair
Baby 5 Thomas is an Easily Impressed Slob and has dark skin from somewhere
Baby 6 Arabella rolled Genius and Heavy Sleeper, She has my Pale Skin
and Baby 7 Eric also has my skintone rolled Artistic and Virtusco traits.

No comments:

Post a Comment