Tuesday 23 April 2013

Babies 11 and 12- Twins

I started Potty training Lewis right away, He catches on real quick, Look Mummy he says, I did wee-wee, I clap in encouragement and praise.
Then It's time for talking, It's a Sunny day but it might rain later I say, Lewis Says Sun, Rain. I clap in encouragement  he is doing so well with his words.
Lucas loves the Xylophone always banging out tunes.
Meet Baby Daddy 5, Jacen, I wonder if my offspring will inherit his orange and blue hair.
Walking time for Lewis, he is a quick learner and is soon toddling around.
Potty time for Conner.
Eric having a water fight with the babysitter.
Teaching Lucas to walk
Adam is such a big help around the house, He Taught Conner to walk while I worked with Lucas.
My Budding Artist Eric
Talking time with Conner
Adam plays with Lucas
Thomas is pretending he's in the Grand prix while Arabella shuses him as she tries to watch barbie on tv
Then It's talking time for Lucas 
Potty time
I am about to have a shower before the kids birthdays when I go into Labour and have my first set of twins.
Meet Baby 11  Zara who the image of me with her features, skintone, hair and eyes, She rolled Excitable and Good.
and Baby 12 Zackary or Zak for short who has his dad's facial features, he rolled Brave and Virtusco Traits.

No comments:

Post a Comment