Thursday 9 May 2013

Babies 24 and 25- A quarter way through Yay!!!!!

Little Louisa is such an Happy Little Girl and she loves it when I pretend to throw her in the air and tip her upside down and spin around with her , giggling and asking for more in her little baby voice.
Meet Baby Daddy 10 Schmidy Schmith
Jase is always Socilizing, if he's not at, he's glued to the computer on Facebook and Msn, Kids theses days
Joshua is my little helper, always mopping floors and emptying the potties
Jackson loves the water slide always on it even if he slips and falls a few times a week.
Sandra is the Queen of the Faires as she says 
Birthday time soon arrives
Frist the Quads age into Young Adults
Jack rolled the Coward Trait and wants to make Monsters
Jase rolled the Insane Trait and wants to Break Hearts, have 5 Girls on the go at once, What lovely sons I have
Lucy rolled the Computer Whiz trait, she wants to Master Chess and compete all over the world to win the Championships
and Emily rolled the Shy Trait and wants to become Emperor of evil.
The Quads left to start their own life's
Then It was Sandra and Josh's Teen Birthday.
Sandra rolled the  Schmoozer Trait
Josh rolled the Commitment Issues Trait
My 1st Grandchild Franco aged into a Child
My Third Grandchild, Meet Stephanie, Daughter of Zara.
Then my Youngest set of twins aged into Children
Louisa rolled Star Quality
and Daniel rolled Over-Emotional
Why am I always tired when Labour happens I wonder, I had another set of twins
Meet Baby 24, Amanda, She rolled Friendly and Good Traits
and My Quarter baby Aric, he rolled Slob and Exictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment